Language Tasks and Questions:|
Everyone probably has one or two favorite restaurants where they like to go to enjoy a good meal. So, what is your favorite place and why do you like to dine there? Use some of the expressions and sentences below to complete your ideas.
* dress very formally
- My favorite restaurant serves great Italian food.
- The place has a wide selection of menu items to choose from (from which to choose=formal).
- The atmophere is very lively/pleasant/romantic/cozy.
- The service is great/superb/excellent because you never have to wait long for your food.
- The prices are cheap/reasonable/worth the visit.